Keep it all together using OneNote! In just 3 hours, you will learn how to create digital notebooks that unify handwritten notes, drawings, file attachments, and even video. You will structure notebooks into sections and pages that can be easily searched and tagged. OneNote is great for documentation of projects and is a must for busy people who need to stay organized!
Who Should Attend
This course should be attended by anyone interested in learning how to use Microsoft OneNote.
Attend and You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Students should have a basic understanding of how to use Windows PCs. Please bring a USB flash drive if you want to take home work completed in the class.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create OneNote notebooks that incorporate information from a variety of different sources.
Attend And You Will Learn
Getting Started with OneNote
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Drawing Tools
- Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Attach Other File Types
Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Use Tags
- Organize and Search Notebooks
Managing a Notebook
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
- Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
- Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive