This hands-on course is designed to give participants a full understanding of how correctly use the mail merge features in Microsoft Word to create letters, envelopes and labels, and how to create and modify macros. Attendees will use interactive methods to learn how these two topics can provide automation and streamlining to many important business documents.
Attend and You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- Creating and Maintaining a Mail Merge Data File
- Creating and Modifying a Mail Merge Letter
- Creating and Modifying a Mail Merge Envelope
- Creating and Modifying Mail Merge Labels
- Creating a Basic Macro
- Modifying a Macro
- Exploring the Macro Editor/VBA Code Window
- Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar and/or Ribbon