Using the site created in WordPress I, you will learn more advanced features of WordPress, including advanced plugins, customizing the style sheet, evaluating additional themes and plugins, and using resources available from WordPress.org and WordPress.com.
- WordPress Level 1
- WordPress SEO
- CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) Level 1
- CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets) Level 2
- HTML5 Level 1
- HTML5 Level 2
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone needing to quickly set up a professional working website. You will learn to use WordPress to create a website that will more than satisfy the online needs of both your organization and your customers.
Attend and You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Basic PC knowledge
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will know how to use the WordPress.org and WordPress.com sites for information needed for your own site. You will know how to use the advanced plug-ins and advanced media management.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Advanced plugins
- Understanding and using WordPress.org and WordPress.com
- Editing Style.css
- How to select premium themes and plugins
- Advanced media management
- Security and backup
- Setting up a new WordPress site from scratch
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency : Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency