Google Analytics is the de facto platform for measuring and analyzing visitor traffic to your website or mobile application. In this course, you will be preparing to earn your Google Analytics Certification from Google. You will learn how to configure and deploy your tracking code; understand the Google Analytics interface; understand the metrics that are measured; and understand how to use standard reports and create custom reports. This course will touch on how Google Analytics is installed on a business website and an ecommerce website.
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University
Who Should Attend
This course is for business owners, digital marketing professionals, ecommerce store owners.
Attend and You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
No prerequisite knowledge is needed for this course other than knowing how to use the Internet.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will know how to create, set up and deploy Google Analytics.
Attend and You Will Learn
- Creating a Google Analytics account
- Setting up and deploying the Google Analytics tracking script with and without Google Tag Manager
- Understanding the Google Analytics interface
- Understanding Google Analytics metrics and setting benchmarks
- Recording specific events
- Understanding your audience
- Using standard reports
- Creating custom reports
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency : Electives