This class, designed for Advanced AutoCAD® users, will cover advanced features, techniques, and commands that will help you customize AutoCAD®, utilize external graphics and media within AutoCAD, access and utilize the Internet, and set up script files.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for advanced AutoCAD® users.
It is recommended that you have an intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD and know the fundamentals of drawing, editing, and printing with AutoCAD. You should also be familiar with other forms of electric media and information.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- Learning what can be customized
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Working with toolbars
- Customizing menus
- Learning custom routines
- Configuring standards
- Checking standards
- Using layer translator
- Defining dynamic blocks
- Creating dynamic blocks
- Authoring tools
- Using custom blocks for sheet sets
- Creating sheet sets
- Managing sheet sets
- Modifying and customizing sheet sets
- Transmiting and archiving sheet sets
- Publishing sheet sets
- Defining opportunities for using scripts
- Using script basics
- Creating scripts
- Checking, tweaking, and troubleshooting scripts
- Creating layer filters
- Using layer states
- Using scripts and toolbar customization to manage layers