As a business professional, you have some experience using Adobe® Acrobat®. Now you're ready to take further advantage of all the features of Acrobat to bring your documents to the next level. Whether you are creating PDFs for commercial printing or for viewing digital versions on a range of platforms, Adobe Acrobat XI enables you to output your content so your audience will be able to access and view the document just the way you intended.
In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare and PDF files for commercial printing.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared towards users that would like to build upon the skills learned in the basic course of Acrobat.
Level 1 Acrobat knowledge is recommended for this course.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will understand high-quality PDFs, color management, and color separations. You will know about preflight and validation in acrobat. You will also learn about the interactive forms. You will know about PDF accessibility and preparing PDFs for distribution.
Attend And You Will Learn
Customizing the Acrobat XI Pro Workspace
- Customizing the toolbars
- Customizing the tool sets
Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Creating PDF documents using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measuring technical drawings
Enhancing PDF Documents
- Embedding multimedia
- Enhancing PDF document accessibility
Securing PDF Documents
- Managing the security of PDF documents
- Validating PDF documents
Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Creating a PDF form
- Compiling and Managing PDF form data
Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Appling color management settings
- Previewing printed effects
- Performing preflight on a PDF document
- Creating PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E compliant files
- Creating a composite and color separations