In this course you will work with QuickBooks software, which is designed to help small and medium-sized businesses keep their books easily and accurately. You will work with advanced features of QuickBooks that build off the Level 1 course. You will learn to deal with physical inventories, sell inventory items, use QuickBooks for payroll, work with balance sheet accounts and other current assets, create estimates, and work with QuickBooks customization features. See specific content information below in the "Attend and You Will Learn" section.
Who Should Attend
This course should be attended by anyone interested in learning how to use the more advanced features of QuickBooks.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with the basic features of QuickBooks.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to work with physical inventories, sell inventory items, maintain a payroll, work with balance sheet accounts and other current assets, create estimates, and work with QuickBooks customization features.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Dealing with physical inventory
- Tracking inventory in QuickBooks
- Inventory Center
- Setting up the Item List
- Dealing with sales tax
- Working with Balance Sheet accounts
- Memorizing transactions
- Budget reports
- Using QuickBooks for payroll
- Managing your employee list
- Running payoll
- Dealing with payroll deductions
- Creating paychecks
- Working with estimates and time tracking
- Job costing in QuickBooks
- Progress invoicing
- Reporting for estimates and time tracking
- Customizing and integrating Quickbooks
- Working with profile lists
- Customizing reports and graphs
- Memorizing reports