The power of video and other media presentations to connect with today’s audiences is unequaled. Many businesses and organizations want to harness this power, but struggle with strategies to generate creative approaches and connect with viewers. This course will combine techniques from design, communications, and video to teach you how to craft messages that stick. See specific content information below in section "Attend and You Will Learn."
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Prior experience creating videos or other media presentations for professional organizations is recommended.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- How to develop a process for successful projects
- Brainstorming techniques to develop story concepts
- Creating storyboards and shot Lists
- Steps to turn words to images
- How to develop story beats for your video
- Shot framing and shot design
- Rules for location scouting
- Time savers
- Ways to identify and solve creative roadblocks
- How to work with clients
- Rules you should be breaking