In today’s economy, employees are asked to do more with less. How, then, can employees be productive and efficient in the light of overwork and under-staffing? Cross-team collaboration, also known as cross-functional teams, allows employees to share talent, skills, and expertise in a way that maximizes effectiveness while reducing time constraints and manpower shortages. In this seminar, you will learn how cross-functional teams apply to the workforce, how they can be put in place, and how they can be used to maximize organizational productivity – while ensuring a happy and growing employee base.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
The forward-thinking employee who is working in a cross-team collaborative environment, and/or the astute leader thinking of implementing cross-functional teams into their work setting.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will be able to form and work within cross-functional teams in a manner that allows the team and the organization to be more productive, more innovative, and ultimately more successful.
Attend And You Will Learn
- What is cross-team collaboration and why should you care?
- The 7 deadly sins that block collaboration
- 5 steps to cross-organizational collaboration and teamwork
- The leadership role within cross-functional teams
- The team members
- Creating common purpose and goals
- Clarifying roles and building trust
- The secret to cross-team collaboration
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: