At some point in their career, just about everyone in the world of business is asked to send an email to another business professional. This is an especially popular way to communicate in high-tech companies. However, most resulting emails would function better as bird-cage liners due to their poor quality and lackluster content. This seminar offers real-world tips for making business emails more compelling as well as more enjoyable to read. Put yourself on the map by becoming an expert email writer using the content from this seminar and your own innovative ideas.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by any professional who wants to create attention-grabbing, easy-to-read emails that put forth a professional tone and spur others to action.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will understand how to compose an email that is eye-catching, persuasive, professional, and memorable.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Easy ways to identify your audience for maximum effect
- TechSpeak-to-English translation skills
- Organizing your writing experience to promote interest
- Eye-popping email layout ideas
- Business rules that ensure audience attention
- Proofing tools that add shine
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: