Adobe After Effects CC is a popular motion graphics and post-production effects software for media production professionals. This introductory course will provide an orientation to the workspace and workflow, as well as instruction on how to import graphics, animate objects and text, and export media for a simple motion graphics project.
See specific content information below in section "Attend and You Will Learn."
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- Overview of Adobe After Effects menu /orientation
- Creating a new project and sequence
- File organization and naming convention
- Setting sequence settings
- Animating basics (scale, transparency, location, rotation)
- Animating with keyframes
- Importing graphics from Photoshop
- Using basic animation presets (fast blur)
- Importing audio
- Animating to audio
- Basic color correction (auto colors, levels, selective color)
- Eases (easy ease)
Notes / Additional Information
Recommended: An understanding of the Windows operating system and Photoshop 1 or 2, or prior experience with Adobe Photoshop.
Bring to Class: 500MB or higher USB drive (Windows)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Videography for Business : Certificate in Videography for Business