Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a popular non-linear editing software for media production professionals. This introductory course will provide an orientation to the workspace and workflow, as well as instruction on how to import, review, edit, and export media to create a simple video project.
See specific content information below in section "Attend and You Will Learn."
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
An understanding of the Windows operating system
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- File organization and naming convention
- Overview of Adobe Premiere menu /orientation
- Creating a new project and sequence
- Setting sequence settings
- Importing and organizing footage
- Marking and selecting best clips
- Cutting, trimming, moving, and deleting clips
- Adjusting audio levels
- Basic video transitions
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Videography for Business : Certificate in Videography for Business