Discover how to get maximum results from your paid online ads today, starting with the minimum investment.
This class will introduce you to targeted paid ads online, focusing primarily on Facebook/Instagram and Google ads. You will also be introduced to YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn ads so you know where the right place is for your business.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
People in businesses wanting to get into paid advertising or who have been involved with no formal training
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend and You Will Learn
- What is meant by paid advertising online and the available options for advertising (Google ads, Facebook/Instagram ads, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Pay-per-click advertising/paid search advertising and how it works: keywords, auction insights, and quality scores
- Paid social advertising
- Typical advertising goals and key performance indicators for paid advertising campaigns
- Types of ads
- Targeting advertising for a specific audience/your potential customers: demographics/behavior/geolocation
- Re-targeting strategies
- A/B testing and how it works
- How to measure the success of online paid advertising and how to tie this to your key performance indicators, business goals and buyer's journey
- The impact of the general data protection regulation and privacy concerns on advertising
- How to create a clear call to action and landing pages
- Advertising/marketing strategies: polls, contests, user-generated content photos, videos, giveaways, referral programs, challenges, and hashtags