Are you getting the most out of your Google Mail and Calendar applications? Do you integrate Chat, Hangouts, Meet, Zoom or Duo to facilitate communications? Are you staying organized with Google Keep? Google has a number of free integrated applications and features to streamline your efficiency and connect with your team. In this hands-on class, you will update your Gmail and Calendar know-how and update settings to add new options. You will practice using the Google apps to message, meet, chat, and Google Keep to stay organized. You will be surprised at all the options!
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
For this class, you will need a Google Chrome account and Google installed on your phone.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Google Mail and Google Calendar tips and tricks for more efficient communication and collaboration.
Attend And You Will Learn
In this class, you can expect to learn about:
- A variety of helpful settings in Google Mail to better organize your inbox and automate communications
- Available Calendar features to optimize use and collaboration
- Popular Chrome extensions to provide additional security, better management, and additional functionality to Mail and Calendar
- Integration with Chat, Meet, Hangouts, and Zoom for effective communication with family, friends and business associates
- Integration of Google Keep to capture notes, create lists, and send reminders
- Mobile versions of the applications on your phone plus Duo for video calls
- Implications and suggestions for personal and business use