With YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world, it is critical to know how to maximize its use to promote your business. This class will cover the many ways to attract the right customers with YouTube, including video, broadcast interviews, and professional panel discussions. You will learn what it takes to make money directly from your YouTube videos. All that is needed to get started is the camera built into your laptop and internet access. The developer of the class, Martin Brossman, has seven unique YouTube channels and over 1,000 subscribers.
Discussion will also address affordable equipment and demonstrate the equipment in class, including how to post your content on the web so it will be found and how to distribute it on social media sites.
See specific content information below in "Attend and You Will Learn" section.
Who Should Attend
People and businesses wanting to learn how to best leverage video for their marketing efforts
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend and You Will Learn
- What is meant by video marketing
- The different types of marketing videos for business
- How to plan, shoot and create a video: tips, tools, and equipment
- Tools for video creation and editing
- The ins and outs of using YouTube to host and create a video
- About live streaming
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency : Electives