Leading Organizations and Teams with Impact is a seminar designed to equip leaders of organizations with an awareness of how their choices and actions directly influence the culture of the workplace they lead. Participants will learn to recognize the importance of validation in all aspects of the functioning of their teams. The program includes a series of exercises that will show participants how to increase self-effacement while enhancing visibility of one’s performance, creating a new, vibrant, impactful corporate culture.
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by those leaders who are wanting more impact on the performance and functioning of their leadership teams and employees.
Attend And You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend And You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
With a new definition of success, your choices and actions as a leader will have far reaching impact throughout your organizations culture and work experience.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Increased awareness of team and individual performance
- How to effectively strategize positive impact of one’s choices, actions throughout the organization
- How to create a culture of intentional teamwork and excellence
- A new definition of success that will lead to innovation and learning in the organization
- To use self effacement as a tool for mentoring impactful leadership
Notes / Additional InformationFor a full color brochure, click here. This is a PDF file which requires Adobe Reader; to download a free copy of Adobe Reader, click here.
- Ben Wechsler
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: