Voice Overs: Now is Your Time to Shine!
This course will illustrate how you can begin using your speaking voice for commercials, films and videos. The facilitator will show you a unique way to cash in on voice over, which can be a lucrative full- or part-time career. Voice over is a business that you can handle on your own terms, on your own turf, in your own time, and with practically no overhead. This exciting and fun class could be the game changer you've been looking for!
This course will help you gain a basic understanding of the voice over industry as a whole, will teach you about the different types of voices used, and will give you both instruction and experience reading a mock voice over script.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
The course objectives are to gain a basic understanding of the voice over industry as a whole, to learn about the different types of voices used, and to get some practice being coached by the voice over talent instructor and actually reading a mock voice over script!
Attend And You Will Learn
- To get an overview of the voice over industry as a whole
- To gain an understanding of the types of work out there and the types of voices sought
- How newcomers market themselves to break into the industry
- To understand what technologies are used now: the new industry standards
- To practice a mock voice over script and get coaching from the instructor (a respected voice over talent)
- Bridget Renshaw
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate of Digital Marketing Competency : Certificate of Digital Marketing Competency