This course is taught by social selling experts Martin Brossman.
Social selling is the technique of using social networks and associated tools to brand, prospect, generate leads, and create/nurture business relationships. As social selling becomes adopted by more industries, LinkedIn will become the best entry point and resource for seasoned sales professionals in a business-to-business sales environment.
New research suggests that 67 percent of a buyer’s journey now involves digital content and processes, while 97 percent of the money being spent on cold-calling customers is being wasted. The adoption of social selling by sales professionals helps them adapt to this change in buyer’s behavior.
If you are a business-to-business sales professional interested in learning social selling techniques using LinkedIn, this is the training for you.
This course is structured into four modules:
- Enhancing your Social Presence - You will begin by learning how to create a customer-facing LinkedIn profile and align your professional brand with your company’s brand.
- Building your Social Capital - You will learn how to do prospect research by developing a framework that aligns with your company’s requirements. Next, you will learn a number social listening techniques. Then you will learn how to strengthen your social proximity by growing and engaging your network.
- Establishing a Social Selling Routine - A routine is important in social selling. In this section you will learn the systems of content curation, scheduling engagement and establishing a buyer’s journey path so that when you have identified a prospect you will know how to move forward.
- Nurturing the Buyer’s Journey - If 67% of the buyer’s journey involves digital content, you will need to understand how to engage the buyer with content using social networks. In this module you will learn how to attract prospects to your buyer’s journey using specific social selling engagement techniques that move prospects forward.
In addition to these four modules, you will learn how to measure your social selling progress by identifying specific metrics that align with your business goals.
- Networking with LinkedIn
- Gaining More Clients Using LinkedIn and Twitter
- Social Media Management Certificate Program (SMMCP)
- Paid Social Media Advertising for Business
- Email Marketing for Business
Who Should Attend
Business to Business Sales Professionals and Sales Management that want to learn more about social selling using LinkedIn.
A LinkedIn account and functional understanding of the platform.
Please review this video before class: https://youtu.be/uNHxgTawon8
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course, you will know how to enhance your social presence on LinkedIn, build social capital, establish a social selling routine and build a framework for a buyer’s journey.
Attend And You Will Learn
- How to create a customer-facing LinkedIn profile
- How to establish a professional brand and align with your company’s brand
- How to build social capital
- What social listening is
- Researching prospects and clients using LinkedIn
- Developing your social proximity by growing and engaging your network
- Establishing a social selling routine
- Develop a buyer’s journey framework
- Various Social Selling techniques using LinkedIn
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency : Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency