In this course, you will create a Business to Business Email Marketing Strategy that is designed to generate leads that will be sent to sales for qualification. We will plan an email drip campaign designed to nurture a lead that has come in via your website and we will storyboard the journey of this prospect based on how they discovered your website. You will plan the course of the journey based on the calls-to-action placed in each message and develop a metric that tells when it’s time for a sales representative to give them a call.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This course is for business to business marketing professionals.
Attend and You Will Receive
Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
No prerequisite knowledge needed for this course other than knowing how to use the Internet and email.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Upon completion of this course you will have created a business to business strategy.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Understand the basics of email marketing with marketing automation
- Develop an email nurture drip campaign
- Understand the fundamentals of the Demand Waterfall approach
- Understand email marketing sending strategies
- Understand email marketing metrics
- Analysis of email marketing metrics
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency : Certificate in Digital Marketing Competency