Multitasking — it’s a dirty word, but today it is something that is expected of you. Juggling Multiple Responsibilities will help you master the art of multitasking, and you will learn the tips to help you juggle multiple items in a more successful manner.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by anyone who feels overwhelmed by the projects and tasks they are currently responsible for.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will learn to organize, schedule, and delegate multiple tasks successfully.
Attend And You Will Learn
- Learning to prioritize effectively
- 5 things you need to manage multiple projects
- 10 ways to juggle multiple tasks successfully
- The fine art of delegation – learning to let go
- Learning to set boundaries i
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
- Brian Sakofsky
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: