Learn the advantages to establishing a desirable, success-oriented, diverse environment in your workplace. In this seminar, you will explore the tools necessary to promote diversity, and you will discover communication techniques needed to make diversity a permanent part of a prosperous and thriving corporate environment.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by anyone committed to using diversity in their workplace to insure organizational excellence.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Organizations that embrace diversity set themselves up for success. This seminar is designed to show you how to use diversity in your work environment to inspire creativity, productivity, efficiency, and a spirit of cooperation – qualities that lead the way to excellence for the organization.
Attend And You Will Learn
- The benefits of establishing diversity in the workplace
- The challenges associated with establishing diversity in the workplace
- Ideas for effectively creating a diverse work environment
- Methods of communication that encourage a healthy, diverse environment
- The importance of organizational roles when establishing diversity
- Steps that help preserve a continued environment of diversity
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: