In today’s economy, leaders often have to ask employees to do more with less. How, then, can supervisors help employees be productive and efficient in the light of overwork and under-staffing? Cross-team collaboration, also known as cross-functional teams, allows employees to share talent, skills, and expertise in a way that maximizes effectiveness while reducing time constraints and manpower shortages. In this seminar, you will learn how to manage cross-functional teams work in today's workplace, how you can put them into place, and how you can use them to maximize organizational productivity – while ensuring a happy and growing employee base.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by the forward-thinking employee who is working in a cross-team collaborative environment, and/or the astute leader thinking of implementing cross-functional teams into their work setting.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will be able to form and work within cross-functional teams in a manner that allows the team and the organization to be more productive, more innovative, and ultimately more successful.
Attend And You Will Learn
- What is cross-team collaboration and why should you care?
- The 7 deadly sins that block collaboration
- 5 steps to cross-organizational collaboration and teamwork
- The leadership role within cross-functional teams
- The team members
- Creating common purpose and goals
- Clarifying roles and building trust
- The secret to cross-team collaboration
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
- Divya Parekh
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: