In time management, time-boxing allocates a fixed time period, called a time box, to each planned activity. And this particular project management practice works – with projects as well as in the personal life of each employee. Learn to get more out of your day – painlessly – with time-boxing.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
Any professional working on projects will learn to be more organized and accomplished after attending this hands-on seminar.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will learn how to use timeboxing to guarantee deliverables while keeping your own sanity and earning the respect of your team.
Attend And You Will Learn
- What is time-boxing and how can it help with project completion?
- 15 time-boxing strategies to get things done
- Using time-boxing with goals, objectives, and action plans
- Potential disruptions and ways to cope
- Creating your personalized success plan
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
- Brian Sakofsky
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: