In today’s fickle work environment, solid work relationships can mean the difference between floundering and having great success. This course will show you how to create sound relationships with supervisors, co-workers, subordinates, vendors, and customers. You will depart ready to form partnerships and alliances that benefit the organization.
See specific content information below in sections "Expected Outcomes" and "Attend and You Will Learn."
Who Should Attend
This seminar should be attended by the savvy professional who wants get ahead by having their own personal “board of directors” – relationships with others that can help them get ahead and stay knowledgeable in their field.
Attend and You Will Receive
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion from NC State University.
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
You will learn to forge lasting interpersonal relationships in your personal and professional lives.
Attend And You Will Learn
- How to understand personality types and their Impact on the workplace
- The "workplace" personalities
- Motivation styles and their Impact on the workplace
- The "workplace" motivation styles
- Successful networking tips for career success
Notes / Additional Information
For a full color brochure, click here.
- Christina Motley
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Professional Development : Take 10 of these courses: