This course is designed to train your staff members how to utilize today’s digital SLR camera technology to create high quality images for use in your business. Today’s sophisticated DSLR cameras have many advantages over point-and-shoot cameras and even the latest camera phones. In this course, you will learn how to take full advantage of all the features that today’s DSLR cameras have to offer and be able to put them to work for your business.
See specific content information below in the section "Attend and You Will Learn."
Attend And You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
In this course you will learn:
- Basic photography principles such as exposure, shutter speed, aperture, ISO, and white balance
- How the camera functions and features work
- How to photograph in manual mode
- How to create properly exposed images
- How to obtain accurate color balance in any lighting
- How and when to use various lenses and flashes
- How to utilize basic lighting and composition principles
- How to properly size images for print or Web applications
- Hands-on photography using your camera via class exercises