Combining lecture, example problems, discussion, and questions, this one-day workshop, delivered “group live,” is appropriate for all levels of experience. Discussion will address agricultural and natural resource tax issues, including new law changes as they affect agriculture, agricultural tax issues of interest, and law changes regarding timber.
Take a look at our online brochure.
Why You Should Attend
The requirements for RTRPs are 2 hours ethics, 3 hours of new tax law, 10 hours of tax update.
The requirements for EAs are 2 hours of ethics, 13 hours of tax law.
The requirements for CPAs are 2 hours ethics, 14 hours of tax law.
The requirements for lawyers are on a 60 minute hour if qualified for the CLE through the bar, otherwise they self-report.
Attend and You Will Receive
- Avaluable workbook with detailed examples and problems
- A certificate of completion if attendence requirements are met
Attend and You Will Learn / Expected Outcome
Attend And You Will Learn
- New law changes as they affect agriculture
- Agricultural tax issues of interest
- Any new law changes to timber
- Other topics of interest
Notes / Additional Information
This course is approved by the IRS and NC State University is an approved provider.
If your plans should change, you have the following options:
- Designate a substitute at any time.
- Transfer to another session PRIOR TO the first day of the session you are enrolled in.
No refunds will be made, however your materials will be mailed to you if you are unable to attend or send a substitute.