Designed for people engaged in the construction industry, with no formal education or training in Construction Engineering, that would like to enhance their construction management skills and validate their work experience, through an intense, six-day, hands-on workshop developed by successful and experienced construction industry professionals.
You must complete the following courses successfully in a period of one year.
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and managers
- Facility managers and project administrators
- Construction project managers and project engineers
- City, town, highway project officials and program managers
- Field engineers and owner representatives
- Structural and civil engineers, architects
- Project managers and engineers
Attend and You Will Receive
- A solid foundation of current principles and practices of construction project management
- A respected diploma that will enhance your skills and construction career
- Enjoyment of the benefits of personalized and interactive teaching while networking with experienced construction professionals
Your Instructors are reputable and experienced industry professionals, scheduled and organized under the leadership of Roberto Nuñez, P.E., faculty member, NC State University, Construction Engineering program.
For a full-color flyer, click here.