How to Enroll
The Student Login is a portal through which you can update your student profile, access your enrollment history, enroll, and submit a request to drop or transfer a course. You may also view your account history, announcements, and upcoming events. In order to use the Student Portal, you will need to obtain a username and password.
If you are enrolling for the first time, your login information will be created automatically during the registration process. You must provide an email address.
Current students can log in using the "Student Login" link on the left side of our site. Enter your username and password, then select the course in which you wish to enroll. From the course description, click the "Add to Cart" button below the course section information. Continue shopping if you wish to add more classes.
If you do not know your user name:
- Click the Forgot User Name link
- Enter your email address when prompted
- If your email address is in the system, you will receive an email with your user name
- If your email address is NOT in the system, please contact our division at 919.515.2261
If you do not know your password:
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your user name when prompted (see above if you require user name)
- You will receive an email with your password
To utilize the new registration system on our current website and have access to the new enhanced features, please create a new account by clicking on the Student Login button on the left menu of our website. Then click the "Create a free account" button to get started.
If you have taken non-credit courses with any units within the McKimmon Center for Extension and Continuing Education prior to October 31, 2011, you may have established a student account in our previous registration system. Questions about your registration history can be answered by calling us at 919.515.2261. Your account history since October 31, 2011 can be viewed using the Student Login Feature.